tagging 22 items.
- article The dark truth behind Sweden's 'revolutionary' recycling schemes
- document Scam Recycling: e-Dumping on Asia by US Recyclers
- document POPs contamination at ‘recycling’ and metallurgical site in Thailand
- article Why the world’s recycling system stopped working
- document Trading Away Health and the Environment: The Toxic Business of Waste Imports into Thailand
- article As World’s Trash Floods Thailand, Activists Call for Waste Import Ban
- article Southeast Asia should ban imports of foreign trash: environmentalists
- article Curbing the waste crisis
- article ASEAN Urged to Adopt Full Ban on Plastic Waste Imports
- article Recycled electronics are turning Thailand into a 'dumping ground for hazardous waste'
- article Your ‘recycled’ laptop may be incinerated in an illegal Asian scrapyard
- article Customs gets tough over toxic imports
- article The Price of Recycling Old Laptops: Toxic Fumes in Thailand’s Lungs
- article Waste imports are flooding Asian countries like Thailand
- article Activists decry plastic ban loopholes
- article Criminal recycling scams 'profit from plastic waste surge'
- article Locals secure victory over plastics firm
- article Finally, a win for villagers
- article Dirty recycling in Thailand destroys the environment and the livelihood of local people. Register of polluters and “right to know” can change this
- article The Fate of “Nam Pu Subdistrict” and the Connection to Toxic Industrial Pollution Under the Guise of “Recycling”
- article Time to ratify Basel ban on toxic waste
- article Toxic reality of Thailand's BCG model