Public Forum: Oil Spill Incident (Again)
will hold a forum to discuss about the oil spill incident in Reyong after the oil leaked from an underwater pipeline in the eastern coast of Thailand
and continues to wash ashore and blacken the sand, threatening the marine ecosystem and the local communities.
Tuesday 1 Febuary 2022, at 1.00-3.30 pm.
- Penchom Saetang, Director of EARTH
- Tara Buakumsri, Director of Greenpeace Thailand
- Dr. Renu Vejaratpimol, Independent scholar on environment and industrial pollution
- Sor Rattanamanee Pholkla, Lawyer and Coordinator of Community Resource Centre Foundation (CRC)
- Sarinee Achavanuntakul, Managing Director on Knowledge Development, Sal Forest Company
- Dr. Siwatt Pongpiachan, Director of Center for Research & Development of Disaster Prevention & Management, Faculty of Social and Environmental Development, National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA)
And the representative of small-scale fishing community in Rayong
Facilitate by Krissada Boonchai
Join Zoom Meeting at
Meeting ID: 949 0826 2807