Ecological Alert and Recovery - Thailand (EARTH) is an independent non-governmental organization striving for social and environmental sustainability and justice in Thai society. EARTH serves as a watchdog monitoring the Thai government’s industrialization policy, industrial pollution and unsustainable consumption patterns. We promote climate justice, good governance and accountability of governmental and international agencies. EARTH focuses on the impacts of hazardous substances on ecosystems, local communities and workers’ health.
Environmental and social challenges taken up by EARTH include:
• public access to information about toxics release;
• community empowerment in environmental and health monitoring;
• education about pollutants’ impact on human health, i.e. child development and reproductive health;
• sound hazardous waste management and disposal;
• monitoring of toxic chemicals;
• pursuing climate justice.
Website Editorial Department
Editorial Director: Penchom Saetang
Editor-in-Chief: Karnt Thassanaphak (Thai version), Luntharimar Longcharoen (English version)
Programmer: Dr. Anurat Chapanond
Ecological Alert and Recovery-Thailand (EARTH)
211/2 Ngamwongwan Rd., Soi 31 Muang, Nonthaburi 11000, THAILAND
Tel: +66 2 952 5061
Fax: +66 2 952 5062